Monday, November 15, 2010

Greatful of the things I have

Everyday of my daily life I complaint and complaint of how rutinary my life has been for the last 2 years. How is it that a person of my age can live only by school, work and home no fun at all right. Well i sat down and thought of the many things that work around me and make my life special. Actually i found out that im very fortunate to have these things because without them my life will really be messed up. Im thankful for having family union and love at my home and know that i can allways count with anything from my mom. I am thankful to have reach an education level at the highest of all my family the first one to have ever stepped in college, and learn new skills that will help me to survive life. Im thankful for my health and well being that not many others are furtunate of having. I feel lot greatful for the fact that at least i have a job that brings stability and that i have a safe place that i could call home. Most greatful for having something to eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seeing how in other countries necesities are hard to reach I'm grateful that my parents have brought me to the United States and that i learned how to communicate in another language which has made me someone better.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Harold, I am Lin. I just finish reading your blog, and I have something advice for you.
    "Everyday of my daily life I complaint and complaint of how rutinary my life has been for the last 2 years". The word "complaint" is a noun, so you need to replace it by "complain", which is a verb. "How is it that a person of my age can live only by school, work and home no fun at all right". I think it is a question, so I expect a question mark at the end of this sentence. Please capitalize "i" and separate "im". "I am thankful to have reach an education level at the highest of all my family the first one to have ever stepped in college, and learn new skills that will help me to survive life". I think you need to put "because I am" between "family" and "the first". "furtunate" and "greatful" are not words. "Seeing how in other countries necesities are hard to reach I'm grateful that my parents have brought me to the United States and that i learned how to communicate in another language which has made me someone better". Please break this long sentence into two or three short sentences. If you are struggling with the grammar, don't hesitate to go the Writing Center. The Writing Center is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete